- SCOPE AND APPLICATION
- COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
Information You Provide Directly to AxWild Tours If you are interested in obtaining information, products or services from AxWild Tours, or participating in certain activities through the Services, you may need to provide us or our service providers with information about yourself. For example:
- If you register for a Service to become a member, receive a newsletter, or get information about AxWild Tours promotions or events, you may be asked for your name, email address, mailing address, phone number and other information.
- If you order a product from us or one of our business partners, you may be asked for your name, postal address, email address, telephone number and your credit card number.
- If you are ordering a product as a gift for another person, you may be asked for that person’s name, postal address and phone number in order to enable us to deliver the gift to the recipient.
- If you participate in an activity such as a survey or sweepstakes, you may be asked for your name, email address and birth date, and also to provide other types of information such as gender and personal interests, which may be associated with personally identifiable information that has been obtained from or about you.
Information We May Collect Automatically In addition to information you choose to provide to us, AxWild Tours and our service providers also use standard technologies to automatically collect certain additional information. For example:
- IP Address and Other Identifiers. When you access and interact with our Services, AxWild Tours and our service providers may collect information about your visits in order to permit you to connect to and obtain the Services and to understand the frequency with which specific visitors visit various parts of our Services. For example, we may collect your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, which identifies the computer or service provider that you use to access the Services, or information about your browser type, authentication identifiers, and other software and hardware information. If you access the Services through a mobile or other device we may collect your mobile device identifier, geolocation data (including your precise location), or other transactional information for that device. We may combine this information with other information that we have collected to make our Services and our communications to you more targeted to your interests.
- Web beacons and other tracking technologies. The Services may use other tracking tools, including so-called “pixel tags,” “web beacons,” “web bugs,” “clear GIFs,”etc. (collectively “Web Beacons”) to collect user activity information about your activities on the Services. These are small electronic images embedded in web content (including online ads) and email messages and are ordinarily not visible to users. Like cookies, Web Beacons enable us to track pages and content (including ads) accessed and viewed by users. Also, when we send HTML-formatted (as opposed to plain text) emails to you, Web Beacons may be embedded in such emails to allow us to monitor readership levels so that we can identify aggregate trends and individual usage to provide our audiences with more relevant content or offers. Web Beacons in emails may recognize activities such as when an email was opened, how many times an email was forwarded, which links in the email were clicked on, etc. Web Beacons cannot be declined when delivered via a regular web page. However, Web Beacons can be refused when delivered via email. If you do not wish to receive Web Beacons via email, you will need to disable HTML images or refuse HTML (select Text only) emails via your email software.
- USE AND DISCLOSURE
AxWild Tours and our service providers may use information that we collect from and about you for a variety of business purposes, including:
- to maintain and manage your account, deliver content and services that you request, and enhance your experience on our Services;
- to process and track your product or service orders and provide the Services and content you request;
- to communicate with you about the content and Services or other products, content or services in which you may be interested, or to respond to your inquiries or comments;
- to offer you branded or co-branded services, products, or features, such as travel services and products;
- to deliver relevant advertising;
- to perform business analyses or for other purposes to improve the quality of our business, the Services, and the products and services we offer; or
- in accordance with your consent.
- with entities that help us to manage and provide the Services, including development of our websites and applications, maintenance and support, personalization, payment processing, email distribution, measurement and improvement, sweepstakes/contest administration, booking, fulfillment, and operation of travel services and products, and promotions management, only to the extent that these entities need the information to perform their services or as required by law;
- with identified entities whose products or services you specifically use or request to receive while you use the Services;
- with our business partners, such as printers. Their use of your personal information will be governed by their own privacy policies;
- with third parties in in the ordinary course of business in order to process your requests and fulfill your orders for video content offered through the Services;
- with other selected third parties so that they may send you promotional materials about goods and services that they offer. You have the opportunity to opt out of our sharing information about you as described below in the section entitled “User Access and Control”;
- in accordance with your consent.
When information we collect is aggregated, anonymized or otherwise does not identify you, we may use that information for any purpose or share it with third parties, to the extent permitted by applicable law.
- INFORMATION SECURITY
- USER ACCESS AND CONTROL
You may opt out of having your personal information used or disclosed for certain purposes.
- You can opt out of receiving promotional communications from AxWild Tours by contacting us at:
AxWild Tours [email protected] Telephone: 757.565.0311
- If you no longer want to receive marketing-related emails from us on a going-forward basis, you may opt-out of receiving these emails by clicking “Unsubscribe” or “Update my Preferences” at the bottom of any marketing email you receive.
- If you continue to receive our communications in error after expressing an opt-out preference, please let us know so that we can investigate the situation.
We will try to comply with your request(s) as soon as reasonably practicable. Please note that we are not required to respond to a customer’s request more than once in a calendar year, nor are we required to respond to any request that is not sent through one of the methods designated above. Remember that even after you cancel your account, copies of some information from your account may remain viewable in some circumstances where, for example, you have shared information with social media or other services. Because of the nature of caching technology, your account may not be instantly inaccessible to others. We may also retain backup information related to your account on our servers for some time after cancelation for fraud detection or to comply with applicable law or our internal security policies. It is not always possible to completely remove or delete all of your information due to technical constraints, contractual, financial or legal requirements.
- OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION
- CONTACT US