We are open March – August (8 pm) and September – October (7 pm). Check the schedule for availability on our calendar. Private tours are available; please click on contact us to request a reservation.
We are CLOSED November – May except for private tours (pre-scheduled reservations only).
Make your reservations for a ghastly ghostly evening! Tours begin as scheduled, arrive 15 minutes ahead of time to sign in unless otherwise noted. All tours led by licensed tour guides.
- All Tours are a minimum of 10 to a maximum of 25 to increase the enjoyment and safety of our guests.
- $20 Adult
- $15 Teens/students/Seniors 55+ and Active Military
- $10 Children ages 8 –12
- $150 Group Rate of 10 people on Public Tour
- Reservations required
- Tours leave promptly as scheduled (March – August: 8 pm; September – October: 7 pm)
- Meet at the corner of Duke of Gloucester and Boundary streets (440 W. Duke of Gloucester Street)
- Dress for the weather
- Wear shoes you can run fast in!
- Parents and guardians are responsible for monitoring children so they’re not a distraction to the guide or to others on the tour
- Wheelchairs welcome (we stay on streets and paths)
- Service pets are permitted on the tour
- Screaming allowed!